hi
its been a while since i posted anything but could use some advice from you gurus please,

Current system = thorens td166bc/sme 3009 IV fixed/nagoaka mp150..Arkless pre amp.. rotel 950bx tuner... Naim Unilte, musical fidelity power amp 3.2 with js mods...Martin Logan motion 15 speakers. Myriad z40 headphone amp/ modded Fostex rp150 cans. transparent hp-14.2 speaker cable.

Ive had the Naim unit serviced at great expense , and i,m very happy with my system. Love the Marin Logan speakers, theyre beautiful & so natural sounding to me. The power amp really transforms the sound too.

the problem is the Naim only has one din out which i use for the power amp- meaning when i choose to use the headphone amp I have to disconnect the power amp to use it! - id also consider adding a sub woofer at some point as i love bass. but dont want huge speakers upsetting "her"!

So my question is - can anyone recommend a quality simple "splitter" connection to use connecting my Naim to potentially 3 devices (power amp, headphone amp & sub). I know the Tisbury could work - but i would need the volume control. I dont want to lose quality or spend the earth.
On another note, has anyone heard of my speaker cables I was sold( transparent hp-14.2) , and is it really worth spending £300 to upgrade them ??
Sorry for the longish post - could really use some advice which has proved invaluable in the past.
thanks
Colin

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk