+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Issue with subscription.

I'm Grant.

In the thread in question, go to top and click thread tools, subscribe to this thread,...

Notification type ...instant by email..
    Below the boxes click add subscription.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Leo.

Yep that is what I had been doing. I just did it again for this thread.

All the threads show up under subscriptions with notification type instant.

I'm Grant.

must be your email provider is all i can think...

only other thing that might be an issue; but may not be is in general settings..

Email Notification of New Private Messages:

Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages
    Don't receive Email Notification of new Private Messages

not sure if dont would stop subs or not but worth trying if applicible
    Last edited by struth; 20-08-2019 at 13:57.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Leo.

I dont have any way of trouble shooting email issues as that is through a third party, I know the emails are not going to spam folder.

There was a default thread subscription setting that I changed to instant, maybe that was it.

I'm Grant.

maybe open up a separate email with gmail just for this. as i know that works fine....
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

Just FYI I did receive any more notifications of new posts in this thread since I last visited.

The email I use for notifications is on a domain I own/control and nothing arrived.

I suspect something to do with the following forum setting that is implied in the following message that is in every notification email.

"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again."
    Perhaps the forum software is not somehow registering the fact of a 'visit'?
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Nigel.

I am no longer getting notifications of private messages, all the settings seem fine.

Nigel

I'm Grant.

Our admin site expert is again looking at this. But you should also check junk folders as audio al fou d his in there so some email providers are initially classing it as junk.

You might need to white list aos
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mel.

My notifications have also stopped.

Mel

Bigman80 Guest

Mine are about 20 mins later than any messages I get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast