+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Thorens TD 150 - SME 3009 II - FD200

I'm Stephen.

Default FS: Thorens TD 150 - SME 3009 II - FD200

Selling the above as just not using it.

The SME 3009 II improved was rewired by J7 at Audio Origami who opined that the arm/bearings were perfect. He also replaced the OEM tonearm connections with RCA sockets. I’ve probably only played 20 albums since then so it’s pretty minty. Also comes with the FD200 fluid damper. I’ve got the boxes for arm and damper somewhere in the loft but darned if I can find them this morning.

The TD150 is in full working order and in a custom plinth with acrylic armboard.

The suspension will need setting up/adjusting. It bounces but it’s not correct at the moment.

There is no dust cover - the one in the photo is FUBAR.

With a little expert attention this will be a super TT - all the basics are there I just don’t have time or space.

No cartridge included- I used an AKG P8ES supernova which I have put in storage.

Looking for £500 all in.

I don’t fancy shipping this due to weight and fragility so collection from BD20 or possibly drop off within 20 miles of Leeds.

I’m shortly going to be selling the rest of this system comprising Net Audio upgraded Quad 33/FM3/303 and Rogers JR149’s

PM if interested.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm Geoff.

Lovely. Very capable and nice sounding deck the TD150 and having the fluid damper on the SME permits a large range of cartridges to be used. Somebody's going to enjoy that!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Stephen.

Thank you - hopefully will go to a good home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

+ Reply to Thread