+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted please: Paul Hynes PSU for Technics SL1200

I'm Al.

Default Wanted please: Paul Hynes PSU for Technics SL1200

Hi there,

I’m looking to see if anybody wants to sell a Paul Hynes SR3 or SR4 power supply for a Technics SL1200.

i’m keen to take advantage of savings I’ll make if my brother-in-law is able to bring the unit down to where I live in New Zealand in early September! (So you’d only need to post to his London address.)

I contacted Paul Hynes but he won’t be able to complete the build until October ☹️ too late! (Transformer delays.)

Of course, if anybody’s planning a NZ holiday and feels like helping me out that would work too!
    Last edited by Wrackandruin; 14-07-2019 at 01:04.
    Technics 1210 M3D / IanMac bearing / Design Build Listen The Wand tonearm / Speedy Steve ebony arm board / Denon DL103 re-bodied / Asus music server with Audiophile Optimizer and Bug Head Emperor / Monarchy NM24 DAC / Leben CS600 / Leben RS-30EQ phono stagephonostage / Auditorium 23 cables / Deulund mains cables - homemade

I'm Al.

Default Paul Hynes to the rescue!

How lucky am I?

I emailed Paul and told him about the timeframe. And guess what, he found a transformer as he was rummaging around his stockroom!

Power supply is bought and paid for. (And it will be ready for when my brother-in-law comes down.)

(Just wanted to add that Paul was great to deal with.)
    Technics 1210 M3D / IanMac bearing / Design Build Listen The Wand tonearm / Speedy Steve ebony arm board / Denon DL103 re-bodied / Asus music server with Audiophile Optimizer and Bug Head Emperor / Monarchy NM24 DAC / Leben CS600 / Leben RS-30EQ phono stagephonostage / Auditorium 23 cables / Deulund mains cables - homemade

+ Reply to Thread