+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome

I'm pawel.

Default Welcome

Hello all

My name is Paweł, audio equipment is my biggest hobby, many devices have been in my system for many years. My favorite brands are Audio Research, McIntosh, Magnepan, Naim, Rogers, Spendor. Usually I have so many devices that I can put together 2 or 3 systems, I just like to buy and I do not like to sell - but I try to get it over.
    My best-known system
    Revox S27 (tube modified) + McIntosh C24 (modified power supply) + McIntosh MC2300 + Magnepan 2.7 (modified crossovers)
    My systems from the last time:
    Ayon Cd1s + Audio Research Vsi55 + Rogers LS7
    Naim DVD5 + Naim NAC112 (modified) + Adcom GFA555mkII + Rogers LS7
    Currently, I decided to go to absolute minimalism and I have Naim Uniti 2 (although I am disappointed with its sound, I have to modify it) and speakers Spendor (I am looking for)
    Music is basically all genres where is hear music and not some splitting - jazz, soul, blues, instrumental

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS Pawel! Not sure what to say apart from Hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to reading more about your adventures in hi-fi and music!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm pawel.

Thank you Alex

I'm Geoff.

Hello Pawel. Welcome to AOS.

You have some nice gear there. I know what you mean about buying, but not selling!

The GFA555Mk.II is one amp I keep meaning to try, but haven't yet got around to. I'm sure your opinion of it would be of interest here.

Feel free to join in the chat and get to know everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Pawel.

You have some nice items of equipment there. The ReVox S27 is new to me, and although I use a Studer/ReVox C221 CD player myself, the S27 does look like a nice bit of kit.

What are your tastes in music?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread