+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Celestion Ditton 130 & MS 10i speakers

I'm Grant.

Default FS: Celestion Ditton 130 & MS 10i speakers

Up for sale, and pickup only are 2 sets of speakers...

1/Celestion dittion 130 speakers darkish brown colour, not sure what wood they are supposed to be but are vinyl wrap.... good speakers in decent nick..Comprises of Bass: 1 x 205mm
    Tweeter: 1 x 25mm dome HF 1001. Were very well reviewed in the day these and are 87db efficient and are conservatively rated at 50 watts ... sturdy bass drivers and the tweeters sell for a fair amount.

2/ Mordaunt Short MS10i bookshelf speakers. great little things these. in black ash and very good nick.

£60 for both sets or £50 each yup, i want rid. Sure there must be someone local who wants them, even for spares. Alas I dont have boxes.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

quick bump at £60 for both collected.... If not I will arrange for the drivers to be removed and cabs smashed.. tweeters in the celestions are worth more...
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

No Interest so withdrawn.
    Can't give stuff away
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

a quick bump on these...before they are broken up for spares.. both in good condition.. £30 the pair collected.. Hell the tweeters in the dittons are worth twice that.. they are 1001 tweeters also used in the rogers ls7's afaik
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    a quick bump on these...before they are broken up for spares.. both in good condition.. £30 the pair collected.. Hell the tweeters in the dittons are worth twice that.. they are 1001 tweeters also used in the rogers ls7's afaik
    Ran these past my cousin in Livingston Grant, he said he'd love to have them but his missus would kill him

I'm Grant.

no bother Roy. lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

These would be great for students, at the price Grant you should think about trying facebook marketplace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm shahrin.

Hi Grant, my daughter needs a pair of speakers . She is in Edinburgh.
    Will PM you
    Thorens td124 mk2 / Bokrand AB309/ 103r
    SLAT L75 / Jelco 850S / AT VM740ML
    Marantz CD63 / Bluesound / Musical Paradise 701 II/ ESP 500Hz eXO / PL Prologue 4 and Nord 1UP amps / JK Wynn semiactive NS1000 upgrade
    /ESP 700 Hz eXO / JBL 4333 components

I'm Grant.

Replied
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

these appear to be taken... cheers.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast