+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to "art of sound"

I'm Jan.

Default Hello to "art of sound"

Hi, my name is Jan,

I am new to this forum. Usually I am a silent reader. AOS is a tip I got from an audio friend.

I'm from Germany. I've been involved with listening to music and audio since the 1970s. Only in the last 10 years has my interest, thanks to the internet, made it bigger again.

At the moment I am very happily listening to vinyl with my sound system, but I am always interested in unknown audio and music.
    My system consists of Klipsch Heresy E, Dynavox Dynagroove preamp, Technics 1210, LiTe PhonoPre, AES 300B tube power amplifier kit. My favorite pickup is a SPU N.

I like rock, 1970s electronic, jazz, reggae and much more. My passion for music started with Genesis, Yes, Kraftwerk ... At the moment my interest in music styles changes weekly.

Best regards, Jan

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS Jan. Lots of like-minded people here with both your equipment and music tastes - hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Jan. Welcome to AOS.

Your equipment choices are similar to quite a few of our members, so you'll have something in common to chat about.

Feel free to join in the banter and get to know everybody, it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Jan,

Some nice gear you use there, and some nice tastes in music a well.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread