+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hommage T1

I'm Michael.

Default Hommage T1

My new toy

D2E16498-A0ED-4579-BA1B-5B3DA0699363.jpg

Courtesy of CliveG (very smooth transaction).

And it sounds FANTASTIC!!!

I'm Peter.

Nice indeed. What are your other toys?
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

I'm Michael.

Technics SL-1200G with Glanz MH-94S, SPU Meister Silver, Audioquest WEL Signature tonearm cable, Auditorium 23 Hommage T1, Audioquest Fire cable, Lehmann Silver cube, Audioquest Angel cable, Townshend Allegri+, Transparent Ultra cable, Eternal Arts OTL Mk III, Western Electric speaker cable, QUAD ESL 57 QA.
    That‘s the first time I wrote all this down! An awful lot!

I'm Peter.

Looks like a very nice set-up. Congratulations on that fine SUT!
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

I'm Michael.

Oh a fellow ESL user! Congrats! ��
    The ESL 57 are the “centerpiece” of my setup. I had the original 57 (rebuild) a 63 and then 57s again because these are the best (at least to my ears). ESL and the OTL amp are a match made in heaven! ��.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Lovely system you have there Michael.

Are you no longer using the EMT cartridge? I use both Ortofon SPUs and EMTs for record replay, and would find it hard to do without one or the other.

Barry (also a big Quad 57 fan - I've been using them for 45 years.)
    Barry

I'm Michael.

Amazing memory you have!
    When my EMT JSD 6 was worn out I made the mistake to „upgrade“ to JSD 5 specs and this sharper stylus never did sound as good as the more „forgiving“ one. So the EMT got very little use in recent times.
    BTW, if you love SPUs you simply MUST treat yourself with the experience of an Auditorium 23 Hommage T1.
    It replaced an Ortofon SPU T-100 which itself replaced a The Head TX-4 and it is light years ahead! I never could connect so easily to the music!

+ Reply to Thread