+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Technics SL10 linear tracker with various T4P cartridge options

montesquieu Guest

Default FS: Technics SL10 linear tracker with various T4P cartridge options

I’ve been running this SL10 for quite a few months now and have been very impressed with its performance. Despite the diminutive size - not much bigger than a record cover - it’s a genuinely top performer and all working nicely. Comes with all cables etc and an Audio Technica p-mount/T4P cartridge. I’m looking for £350 collected for this nice example.

I also have a couple of other p-mount cartridges to go along with it which lift the performance over the basic AT, available as extras:

Technics EPC310 moving coil - this is the original p-mount moving coil cartridge designed for use with the SL10 (the SL10 has a switchable MC head amp built just for this cartridge). Comes with the half inch mounting so that it can be used in a normal (non-amount) headshell. My intention was too keep this rare cartridge but I would let it go with the SL10 for an additional £200. It’s not for sale separately.

Pickering TL-3 cartridge with DTL3S stylus (£150 on its own) - in my view these Pickerings are some of the best MMs ever made, this one comes with the full kit (itself quite rate) - I would let this go for £100 with the SL10. Not for sale separately at that price.

I'm Clive.

Tom
    pm on its way

montesquieu Guest

SL10 and Pickering on hold pending payment, EPC310 sold
    Last edited by montesquieu; 01-07-2019 at 20:56.

+ Reply to Thread