+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For July

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You were born about 100 years too late Martin, bet there was a fair bit of smog down your way.
    I'm from Liverpool I just live in Stoke.

Best fog I ever saw was when I was at University. Living up on a hill in the middle of nowhere on the edge of a forest. Fog so thick you could see it coming in through the gaps in the window frames like smoke. Visibility about 10 feet at best. Never seen anything like it before or since.
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hey, that would make a great film!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm from Liverpool I just live in Stoke.

Best fog I ever saw was when I was at University. Living up on a hill in the middle of nowhere on the edge of a forest. Fog so thick you could see it coming in through the gaps in the window frames like smoke. Visibility about 10 feet at best. Never seen anything like it before or since.
    Proper fog was great when we were kids, you could hide without hiding. Just don't get fog like that any more.
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

And now you just create your own 'fog', with fart gas...

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Grant.

May only be about 18c here but humidity is in high 70's so its getting unbearable indoors.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

24C already and rising, it's going to get warm!
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Robin.

Dull and overcast this morning
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Loudspeakers

I'm Martin.

Overcast here too but it is pleasantly warm.
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

Currently 34C in sunny Tuscany!

Bloody hot inside the Brabster earlier, when we stopped for lunch at a restaurant right beside an old monastery:

View from where we were enjoying a delicious lunch al fresco, washed down with rather drinkable local vino:

Missing the UK (not)!!

Marco.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Been very warm (29c) and sunny here today, kicking back after work with a cheeky Bud Lite and being dive bombed by flying ants! FFS, get about 3 evenings a year when it is nice enough to sit outside and one of them is ďant dayĒ. Still, canít complain about the weather, set to get into the 30s later this week.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast