+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trilogy 907 MM/MC Phono Stage

I'm Mike.

Default Trilogy 907 MM/MC Phono Stage

As per the title I have for sale a Trilogy 907 Phono Stage. Boxed with manual.

Best phono stage I've owned by far but I'm toying with the idea of selling off my current vinyl setup just so I can buy something else lol.

In excellent condition with only a couple of tiny marks that can hardly be seen. I believe this is the latest PSU version.

I'll leave it up here for a couple days before advertising elsewhere too.

Further info here: http://www.trilogyaudio.com/907_phono_stage.html

£1425 inc Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK.

I'm Mike.

Not a dickie bird

I'm Steve.

I’d love to Mike but up coming holiday means I’m potless!
    Regards Steve

Funkfirm Little Super Deck with F5 arm
    Audio Technica AT33sa
    Vertere Phono 1
    Naim Supernait 2
    Niam Allae speaker

I'm Grant.

Must have missed you post this Mike. Lovely top end phono stage.
    Quality
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Must have missed you post this Mike. Lovely top end phono stage.
    Quality
    It's a cracker, best I've owned no rush to sell just fancy trying something different. If it had sold I might have tried that luxman kit but alas the 8020 SUT has already sold.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    If it had sold I might have tried that luxman kit but alas the 8020 SUT has already sold.
    Mike, sorry that the AD8000 got away from you but the MT-88 actually sounds a little better than the AD8000 / 8020. It's a little bit more resolving. I mentioned your Trilogy to a friend. Hopefully he'll be in touch

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by carruthersesq View Post
    I’d love to Mike but up coming holiday means I’m potless!
    I know how that feels lol

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Mike, sorry that the AD8000 got away from you but the MT-88 actually sounds a little better than the AD8000 / 8020. It's a little bit more resolving. I mentioned your Trilogy to a friend. Hopefully he'll be in touch
    Many thanks for that, I like the look of the Luxman you're selling, I looked at one previously and I think I'd like valves over the SS Trilogy.

I'll certainly not be able to do anything until the Trilogy sells but to be honest I'm in no rush and might not sell unless I can replace the Trilogy with at least the same level or better.

I'm Paul.

I'm in no big rush either but I will sleep better when the Lux gear sells. I think the Trilogy and Lux are both top drawer stages, just different flavours I would imagine. I never thought I would go back to solid state but the Vida has surprised me. It has a very valve like midrange.

I'm charles.

Message sent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast