Hi all. I've been a member of The Wam for about 10 years and thought it was about time to spread the love. Not much of a box swapper, unless it's a charity shop/ bootsale/ ebay cast iron bargain, which are getting kinda rare! Current modest system is: Arcam A19, Rega Planar 3, Marantz cd17 KI sig,Google chromecast plugged into dacmagic 100 and a vintage pair of Systym 935 standmounts. I know people in the Trade, so I've had some good deals over the years, plus some great used buys from the lads at Billy Vee, my local hi fi dealer. My musical taste is very broad, but current faves are: Grizzly Bear, Cat Power, Feist, The Decemberists, much alt country.... could go on and on! I've been in bands off and on for about forty years, so I hope that I know what sounds good/ real, but probably not. Have been a singer/ guitarist, currently a bass player. My hearing is not what it was- loss in the speech band, which means that clear vocals are a must. oh, my real name is in fact Neds to all my friends, but Ian on the birth certificate. There, I think that'll do for now. Looking forward to much audio banter!