+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info for Caiman Seg

I'm Bill.

I think it perfectly normal to ask as many questions as required to satisfy myself that the item for sale meets my needs and will perform the function I want it to do. I would also have an interest in its technical details and be keen to gather as much information as possible.
    Chord Mojo / Sennheiser HD600

I'm Dave.

I have a SEG and had the one previous and you won't be disappointed I can assure you, have a read in this section and you'll see all the info you need and all your questions answered. My advice get one and put the hours on it and enjoy your music.
    Amp Rega Elex-R
    CDP Denon DCD 520
    Tuner Teac T-R650 Dab/FM
    Music Player Pioneer N30 Network Player
    DAC Rega Dac-R
    Speakers Q Acoustic Concept 40s
    Speaker Cable Current is Rega FSC Quattro , Fisual S-Flex Studio 2.5mm / Ortofon SPK 100
    Interconnects Van Damme Silver Plated OFC Pro Classic XKE CDP/Tuner & Solid Silver Cyro 99.99% Pure, Dac To Amp
    Headphones AKG K550 mk3
    SUB BK XLS 200

I'm EPAMEINONDAS.

Well, Stanley seems not to be so interested in me as a customer, cause he didn't even read my last p.m 10 days ago. I am thinking of a Schiit modi 3 + Jds Atom, what do you think about this combo instead of SEG?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Stanley's not been on the forum since the 17th - when did you send your PM - he may be away on holiday? Ignoring a potential customer deliberately would not be my experience or expectation of him.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Dave.

As said above unlike Stan not to reply, maybe away, but you can use the email/mobile contact on his site here http://www.homehifi.co.uk/S/contact.htm
    Amp Rega Elex-R
    CDP Denon DCD 520
    Tuner Teac T-R650 Dab/FM
    Music Player Pioneer N30 Network Player
    DAC Rega Dac-R
    Speakers Q Acoustic Concept 40s
    Speaker Cable Current is Rega FSC Quattro , Fisual S-Flex Studio 2.5mm / Ortofon SPK 100
    Interconnects Van Damme Silver Plated OFC Pro Classic XKE CDP/Tuner & Solid Silver Cyro 99.99% Pure, Dac To Amp
    Headphones AKG K550 mk3
    SUB BK XLS 200

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12