+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jobs For The Weekend

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Cheshire (50 miles), listen to some stereos, drink beer, then drive all the way back. And I'm not even getting paid for this Actually Anita will be doing the driving, so that's one chore delegated.
    Chauffeured service to adult beverages where fellow AOS'ers will be listening to and talking about gear.

What more could a man want!!

I've also just arranged to meet an old friend in a pub where I will surprise him with some vinyl I've collated for him this year as a birthday present. We've never bought each other presents before because . . . err we're blokes but he's had a tough time recently and is there anything better than unexpected free vinyl?! (Above statement possibly excluded).

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Opti-cal View Post
    Got any to tame sibilance??!!
    Stick your name on the loan thread and try them
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by karma67 View Post
    Stick your name on the loan thread and try them
    Dunski - Cheers Jamie, no:10 on the list.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Opti-cal View Post
    Chauffeured service to adult beverages where fellow AOS'ers will be listening to and talking about gear.

What more could a man want!!

I've also just arranged to meet an old friend in a pub where I will surprise him with some vinyl I've collated for him this year as a birthday present. We've never bought each other presents before because . . . err we're blokes but he's had a tough time recently and is there anything better than unexpected free vinyl?! (Above statement possibly excluded).
    I'm sure my mate would have liked some unexpected free vinyl for his birthday, but what he got instead from me was a beach towel with a picture of Vladimir Putin cuddling a leopard on it. And I showed him how if he folded it a certain way it could be a pillow with Putin's head occupying one half, with space for his own head on the other half.

Words failed him, but I'm sure he was pleased with it really
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12