+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy DC6 Precision

I'm David.

Default Tannoy DC6 Precision

Tannoy DC6 Precision speakers, bought new by me for £349 in 2014. I've enjoyed many happy hours listening to these speakers, they are crisp and musical and the imaging is superb due to the concentric tweeter.
    The finish is called Expresso, which is a dark, real wood veneer.
    They are not hard to drive- I've even driven them with a 5 watt EL34 valve amp to good effect in a smallish room.
    Lovely condition, pet, smoke, child free home etc etc.
    The grilles which are held on by magnets, are unmarked, unused.
    They are in the original box & packaging.
    One picture shows them on Partington stands. These are not included in the sale.
    £150 collected or £150 plus £20 postage. Sorry it's £20, but the box is quite big and heavy so £20 insured is the best I can do.
    I live in Wirral (Merseyside) close to J3 of M53- buyer is welcome to pick them up and have a listen and a brew.

I'm Alan.

My pal has a pair of these in a second system....they are exceptionally musical and crisp...and have some Oooph too in the bass registers....a cracking little pair of Tannoys....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Vince.

As Al says....these are lovely speakers that punch well above their weight. I'm keeping hold of mine. Lovely looking as well if that matters to you. Glws
    Last edited by Vince; 25-06-2019 at 15:20.

I'm David.

Thanks to everbody for their positive comments.
    Now SOLD.

+ Reply to Thread