+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NW Audio Show Cranage - anyone going?

I'm Steve.

Default NW Audio Show Cranage - anyone going?

Next weekend , as most of you will know, is the North West Audio Show at Cranage Hall Cheshire. Mrs. Pony and me have our tickets, but I'm undecided whether to go Saturday or Sunday. It would be nice to meet up with some AoS members for a beer there. Well, nice for me anyway And I believe there will be some stereos there too.
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Mark.

Myself and a couple of friends will be going on Sunday.

100% Analogue

I'm Steve.

I booked the tickets about three months ago, but then forgot to mention it to Anita until about an hour ago. Her face was a picture! I normally only see that look when she goes to the toilet after me

The thing is, she really enjoyed Kegworth earlier this year. Her exact words were "Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be". So I'm hoping to build on that glowing endorsement.
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Phil.

It seems to be a very very popular show , I can't go sadly but hope you post lots of pics
    1]bel canto pre 3 vbs /, /rotel cd/ bel canto fm1
    sonos, . tannoy eaton legacy 2]arcam a75 marantz sa8005 jolida modwright dac and RFC impulse ta`us , track audio stands

I'm Grant.

I guess it depends on how bad she thought it would be lol.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

When I saw the title, I thought it said,
    “NW Audio Show Carnage”.

Now that! I’d like to see!

Russell

I'm inthescottishmafia.

That’s after the punters have gone home and the trade get down to some serious drinking.

I’ll be there helping out Nick in the Longdog Audio room, come and say hello.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    That’s after the punters have gone home and the trade get down to some serious drinking.

I’ll be there helping out Nick in the Longdog Audio room, come and say hello.
    Certainly will, I somehow missed this room last year. I've heard about this Scottish Mafia, maybe you'll make me an offer I cannae refuse. Sorry, you must get that all the time

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Hahahaha no not for a while. :-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

I'll be there both days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast