+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NW Audio Show Cranage - anyone going?

I'm Neil.

If anyone taking photos was willing to allow republishing I would be grateful. I cant afford to cover shows on the mainland anymore but would still like to give coverage on my blog. I wont allow advertising to stay independent but that does mean no cash to pay for flights, hotel etc.

Thank you in advance.
    Regards Neil

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I'll be there both days.
    Alan

Can we expect some suitable attire befitting a man of your social status
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I’m sure he will oblige. :-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Martin.

He doesn't need any encouragement.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I'll be there both days.
    Perhaps you should wear a nametag so we can identify you
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm dave.

I will be there on Sunday got my tickets months ago

Dave
    Any tool can be used as a hammer but a screwdriver makes the best chisel

I'm Steve.

Looks like it'll be Sunday for us, and Sunday is blue Hawaiian shirt day Be sure to say Aloha if you see my pint's nearly empty

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Looking forward to the Dutch+Dutch room. Hopefully not done out like a rave club this year, I'd be interested to hear how they fare with regular music

T'other system:

A/V:

I was going to go on Sunday but have fractured 4 vertebrae in my lower back and am currently only managing
    to sit up for a couple of hours a day and definitely couldn't walk around the show. I was looking forward to a couple of show bargains
    as need a temporary mc phono amp and wanted to look at power distribution strips and a couple of cables to tidy up my system now the radford is installed and running
    Clive

I'm Steve.

Sorry to hear that Clive - if you know of anything in particular at the show, I'd be happy to pick it up for you and bring it over. You're not a million miles from us

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast