+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jelco SA-750d

I'm david.

Default Jelco SA-750d

I have for sale a Jelco 750. I bought it a few years back and iirc it was from HFWW. The plan was to fit it to the 1210 but I never got around to it. It has a mark on it which I have tried to highlight in the last picture.

I am missing the template which I have lost.

Collection preferred but delivery possible.

Price £280 exc delivery

I'm based in East London/Essex . I post under the same username on www.avforums.com where I have 100% feedback on my trading history.

System:

SL1210 > Whest PS 3.0RDT> Audio Research LS17 pre> Lyngdorf RP1 room correction> Lyngdorf sda 2175 > Monitor Audio Platinum 300 speakers

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Sent you a PM previously, I’d like to take this please.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm david.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Sent you a PM previously, I’d like to take this please.
    Hi

Sorry, only just seen your PM. To confirm, you want to buy at £280 + insured delivery.

Could you also please be kind enough to look at the pictures and make sure that everything that is meant to be there is there? Everything I have are on the pics but I was never quite sure what bits and pieces were meant to be there. I have it for sale on hifi wigwam as well and a member there who owns one confirmed that everything is there but please satisfy yourself as well.

Assuming you are happy with all that then it is sold to you.

Best wishes
    System:

SL1210 > Whest PS 3.0RDT> Audio Research LS17 pre> Lyngdorf RP1 room correction> Lyngdorf sda 2175 > Monitor Audio Platinum 300 speakers

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Thanks, have PM’d you.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread