+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heco statement. Full range 3 way loudspeaker system

I'm Guy.

Default Heco statement. Full range 3 way loudspeaker system

This is the top of the range Heco model, "The Statement", which combines the most modern measurement and test methods with the best materials and Heco's decades of experience in loudspeaker design.

This 3 way design features a custom made mid driver featuring a Kraft paper cone and an Alnico magnet operated in an open backed enclosure, twin 8" bass drivers for powerful and dynamic low frequency performance and a hand selected high frequency unit.

With a sensitivity of 93 dB/W and presenting an easy 8 ohm load the Statement lends itself for use with good quality valve amplifiers as well as the more refined transistor designs. They are a fantastic sounding full range speaker that will effortlessly fill a large room.

Download the Statement brochure as a pdf from here.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ea1l5m91adqi62y

3-way bass reflex, floorstanding speaker
    300 / 500 Watts
    4 - 8 Ohms
    18 - 50 000 Hz
    High Gloss Black finish

As reviewed by Keith Howard in HiFi News and awarded their 'Highly Commended' tag, the Statements were praised for their effortless & spacious presentation of music.

This is an ex display set that have had only a few hours of use at a HiFi Show.

Normal RRP on the Statements ended up being over £4000

This pair can be supplied for £1500 within the UK inclusive of shipping

I also have an unopened set, also in gloss black for £2200 again inclusive of shipping.

I'm Lawrence.

Seems like a canny deal...

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread