Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trilogy 958 monoblocs

I'm john.

Default Trilogy 958 monoblocs

Its that time when I have to say goodbye to these friends

I have owned them for close on around 6 years. I had them serviced by Graeme at Ampregen a couple of years ago. All good. I still have the report if required

These are the 6550 version (4 per monobloc) which are triode connected in parallel push pull giving around 25 w per channel.
    These do not come up very often and are in cherished condition. I will take some photos but I'm not very good at uploading so bear with me or pm if interested and I will email.
    I'm happy to dem them in my system for a serious buyer. These will need to be collected as I will not ship but I travel around the southwest so could possibly meet somewhere.

I'm looking for £2600

PS I also have a Trilogy 918 ref dual mono pre (only 20 made) that I might be persuaded to let go of too but the jury is really still out on this

Last edited by atomheartmother; 19-06-2019 at 07:38.

I'm Grant.

John according to rules you need to have all pics showing. Links are not acceptable.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm john.

grant I'm just tying to sort it bear with me

now I know how to do it!!
    Last edited by atomheartmother; 18-06-2019 at 14:04.

I'm Grant.

you put [img] [/img around each url(note img should be capitalised and brackets around both)

Those are share links and won't work.
    If you send me the pics I will post them
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Ideally they ought to be of a much larger size than shown.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Ideally they ought to be of a much larger size than shown.
    640 x 480 is the minimum permitted size for items selling at over £250. Larger though would be better.

This needs sorting today or the advert will need to be removed.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

lordmortlock Guest

I'm john.

sorted

I'm john.

thanks jake. ive managed to sort it

I'm brian.

Eye Candy. Good luck with the sale !

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast