+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atoms and you

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Worse than that I was in there the other day and the green veg were all out of their boxes protesting climate change. Couldn't even get down the aisle.
    They've got a bloody cheek - they, and especially the cruciferous vegetables, cause more greenhouse gases than anything! Just try driving through Wrexham, can't see your hand in front of your face
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Russell.

Related but off subject, I was on YouTube looking at videos taken by electron microscopes. I was shocked to see that the Mitochondria in the nucleus of a living cell looked exactly like a car battery! And there were, “Walking Proteins”, that we’re in fact walking up DNA strands, or something.

I see TV shows where scientists claim to be on the verge of creating life in the lab. They are bald faced liars! Making protein chains is one thing, making them walk is another thing entirely. I’ll try to hunt them up, someone may want to see it?

Russell

I'm Steve.

If scientists could synthesise these walking proteins and use them to 'boost' otherwise normal DNA, perhaps we could put an end to kids being reliant upon lifts to school.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12