+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: UPS Warning - Don’t Bother!!!!

I'm alan.

Hi Macca.....Yup finally got the bugger, my thoughts below.

(Safe and sound via UPS)

https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...d-STA-25-(MK5)

I'm Martin.

I missed that completely! So it's superb then? I told you it would be!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Philip.

Ask ups who tne correct regulators are for their business and ask how you can contact tnem and make a complaint.

Insurance ombudsman, rail regulator, etc.
    Quite often, just asking for contact details of tne regularor gets results.

I'm Russell.

I had a go round with UPS years ago, over a pair of speakers. They ran a fork truck tang through the speaker! And an inspector came to see, and then they said it wasn’t packaged properly. I had photos of the obvious fork hole, they finally agreed to pay, but only half! Since the other speaker was not damaged. The seller shipped the broken one back, and they had purposely damaged it again! Pure spite!

So, why must I buy extra insurance to protect me from them? Aren’t they responsible for delivering things undamaged in the first place? What a racket! And the spiteful damage after the fact is pure childish.

Russell

I'm malcolm.

Bought an item on eBay last Wednesday, 26 June, partly swung for it as seller stated RM special delivery which generally means I get delivery by 11am so rest of day is free. However when it got dispatched eBay tracking showed UPS!

Not a happy bunny I contacted seller, who stated that when packed weight was over 2kg so sm too expensive, hence UPS standard which stated 1 day delivery, fully tracked and insured. But to be fair he was also willing to cancel my order. Idiot that I am I didn't.

Well according to UPS tracking it was shipped on time, but the latest update shows estimated delivery by end of Tuesday 2 July, almost a week in transit. That's an awful lot of time for them to be able to play football with it and it's about the right size.
    Last edited by willbewill; 01-07-2019 at 08:03.
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Grant.

july i take it, or its time travelling
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm malcolm.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    july i take it, or its time travelling
    Oops, now edited...
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm brian.

Bottom line is these carriers must be shifting so much gear there s bound to be damages at sometime or another ?. After care responses is another thing and should be dealt professionally by these companies.
    No problem so far with parcel force, but with any carrier its gonna be a bit hit and miss me thinks !

I'm malcolm.

Well would you believe it, package just turned up a day early and in perfect condition, was really well packed and double boxed.
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm James.

Having set my mind to film our local UPS delivery cretin throwing other people's stuff around I discover another face has appeared, so maybe he has been replaced. I sincerely hope so.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast