+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS - Arcam miniBlink Bluetooth Receiver

I'm Jerry.

Default FS - Arcam miniBlink Bluetooth Receiver

Selling an Arcam miniBlink Bluetooth receiver as I haven’t used it since buying some Q Acoustics Bluetooth speakers from Grant.

This receiver was bought by me on the 16th January 2019 for £79 which is still the going price for them new. I will include the receipt.

It is boxed and complete and with all the cables it came with.

There are a couple of very light marks on the casing which are only visible when looking at it under light...and when in use the receiver is usually out of sight.

Great little streamer this is and very cute and ideal to hook up and stream cheaply to a system that doesn’t have Bluetooth.

Doesn’t drop connection and sounded great through my AR60 amp using an iPhone and Spotify. The Arcam dac is smooth.

Asking for £47 via paypal F&F including the postage to the UK only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards
    Jerry

SYSTEM under construction

I'm Charlie.

PM sent
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Jerry.

PM received thank you.

Regards
    Jerry

I'm Jerry.

Sold STP

Regards
    Jerry

I'm Charlie.

PM replied and funds sent
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Jerry.

Now SOLD. Thank you.

Regards
    Jerry

+ Reply to Thread