hi all
i recently brought a denon pma-350se integrated amplifier (unfortunately it doesn't have the optional phonecard and cover...anyone got these lying around to sell me?)
anyway ive been really impressed with it within the context of my budget system that i now have,it really seems to gel well with the lovely Sony speakers i have.......£190 for this pairing and well impressed!!
anyway i have a couple of questions for any denon buffs out there with experience....
firstly i really need to get hold of the optional plug in phono board and shield for this amplifier so i can bring my amp rack box count down and still play my records,does anyone know if the less powerful 250se version uses the same quality and spec optional phono board,i ask as there seem to be more of the 250se out there and i might get lucky there.
the other question is what other denon amplifiers old or new offer this sort of sound quality thats on par or maybe offers a bit more as the 350se im using(any real sleepers out there left?)??
feel free to email me that answer to the last question if you wish as i know once a list/recommendations comes up on the net/forum then a originally cheap to buy amp can suddenly become mega expensive sort after item and develop cult status

regards
smithie