+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My journey so far

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by thingfish View Post
    Had to Google the Puffin speedy .........

It's....ermmmm..... different.!!!!!

Would love to hear one.
    That it is.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home built PC driving Adam Audio 7 Active Monitors from Asus Xonar Essence STX.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Nice one John - fellow Suffolkian and Brioian! It's hard to stop "fiddling" but I did a few years ago with my main system (albeit Spendors currently packed up as we're getting ready to move) but I still like messing around with old stuff and trying different combinations - it is strange when sometimes something just works together yet change one component and it can make such a difference.

If you're happy, I'd buy those albums instead! ;-)
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Nice one John - fellow Suffolkian and Brioian! It's hard to stop "fiddling" but I did a few years ago with my main system (albeit Spendors currently packed up as we're getting ready to move) but I still like messing around with old stuff and trying different combinations - it is strange when sometimes something just works together yet change one component and it can make such a difference.

If you're happy, I'd buy those albums instead! ;-)
    You're probably right.

That itch though !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

If you fancy trying a valve phono stage then go for it!
    Last year I bought a brand new puresound P10 to go with my T10 SUT, and have been very happy with it, no further thoughts about changing it or upgrading.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post
    If you fancy trying a valve phono stage then go for it!
    Last year I bought a brand new puresound P10 to go with my T10 SUT, and have been very happy with it, no further thoughts about changing it or upgrading.
    Had a Puresound P10 previously and it was a great phono stage but the upgrade or try something new bug got me.

Lets face it, you can go round in circles if you're not careful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12