+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BOSC - HiFi Monoblock Class-D Amp

I'm Lawrence.

Where's the price on the website? Maybe I'm going blind.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Looks like $1499, with 26% off for early bird contributors.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Where's the price on the website? Maybe I'm going blind.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Right now with the early bird special it is 1099 for a pair. Shipping is not included and will be charged separately at a later date.

I'm Leo.

Looking for individuals with reddit accounts. If you have one please post about this project on there.

I'm David.

Picked up the amps from AliT at the show yesterday and have them plugged in and playing in the main system. Took approx. 20 minutes for them to get going, but straight off very impressed with the sq. They are replacing Accustic Arts mono blocks, so not a very fair comparison. The Orchards give little away in the detail and tonality stakes, but there is obviously greater slam and presence with the Arts monos. In no rush to change back yet, but will have to since a fairer comparison with have to be made with my A60 in the coming days.

I'm Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Picked up the amps from AliT at the show yesterday and have them plugged in and playing in the main system. Took approx. 20 minutes for them to get going, but straight off very impressed with the sq. They are replacing Accustic Arts mono blocks, so not a very fair comparison. The Orchards give little away in the detail and tonality stakes, but there is obviously greater slam and presence with the Arts monos. In no rush to change back yet, but will have to since a fairer comparison with have to be made with my A60 in the coming days.
    Thank you for participating in the tour. Looking forward to your full evaluation.

I'm Leo.

Less than 2 weeks left!

I'm Leo.

I'm Leo.

BOSC quality...

Every BOSC amp is hand-assembled and tested in the USA, by yours truly.

The circuit board (PCB) uses a high-quality dielectric, has a gold finish (ENIG), and is assembled in Eatontown, NJ.

The components all come from high-end semiconductor manufacturers: Texas Instruments; Analog Devices; Murata; Panasonic; and NXP; to name a few.

The output filter inductors use oxygen-free copper (OFC) and are specifically made for Class-D amplifiers.

Even though Orchard Audio is new to the market, I have multiple patents and over a decade of experience in designing audio electronics.

I believe that you will be very happy with both the sound and quality of BOSC amplifiers.

Contact me with any questions!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ier?ref=1hvtb6

I'm Leo.

The BOSC amps made The Audio Beatnik's best of 2019 list:
    https://bit.ly/2tt38Nd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast