+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A song to see you off

I'm Mike.

Honestly though I've changed my mind sooo many times on this, my youngest daughter will pick it, she's so I'm tune ( pardon the pun ) with my music she'll do me proud.

However if I was to pick songs right now, it'll no doubt change it's these.

I'll Be Your Lighthouse - Danny Angel and Bo Gallagher

Still In Love With You - Thin Lizzy

I'm pretty sure my wife would want to hear Follow You, Follow Me by Genesis as it's 'our' song but probably not appropriate at a funeral

Basically the first two are songs to speak my wife as I'm sure I'll go first.

I'm Geoff.

I'm Steve.

'I'm on Fire' Bruce Springsteen or 'The Heat is on' by Glenn Frey. Assuming it's a cremation.

Otherwise 'Can You Dig It' by Mock Turtles
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andrew.

Whilst waiting to go through the red curtains, comfortable numb (Pink Floyd), whilst passing through the red curtains and being gently roasted (not spit), Highway to Hell by AC/DC.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Martin.

Nothing too conventional.

I would like a medley of songs played including Crass Youre already dead mixing it up with more relaxing stuff like the Mills brothers Moonlight bay and finally going through to something by Joy Division...Atmosphere probably.

hell I might throw in a snippet of Bright side of life or some awful song to give them a laugh

Are there any lyrics saying nothing in the will for you

I'm Steve.

As I'm the oldest brother, Nick Cave's 'The First Born is Dead', although if they had to sit through the whole album, some of the mourners will be looking to join me.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Adam.

A friend of mine wants to go through the crematorium curtains to the delicate strains of the Pearl & Dean cinema advertising music!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    A friend of mine wants to go through the crematorium curtains to the delicate strains of the Pearl & Dean cinema advertising music!
    That's a fantastic tune! Hugo Montenegro's version of Macarthur park if I remember correctly.

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Brilliant
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Time waits for no one, The Rolling stones, featuring the best guitarist they ever had!
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast