+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Acos Lustre GST-801 tonearms

I'm Erik.

Default FS: Acos Lustre GST-801 tonearms

This is the second turntable where I don't have an easy way to get a correct mounting base for this tonearm so I'm ready to give in and sell this arm to replace it with some SME. Anyone having a SME IV, 309 or similar and looking to financially downgrade let me know.

These are medium to heavy tonearms, supposed to be excellent with Dynavectors (I was going to use a XX2 mk2) and Denon DL-103 range of carts. There are two tonearms, one of which is complete with cable and headshell and in excellent condition. I bought it from an italian collector who was the first owner, it has been well taken cared of. The other one has a custom base with smaller footprint (no on-the-fly vta-adjustment!). The bearings also need to be serviced/cleaned and the headshell is lackning. Use it for spares or fix it and enjoy it without the easy vta adjustment. No original boxes but will be carefully packed. Looking for £750 for both.

Pictures are from previous owner but of the actual arm for sale, the better one. I will replace these with own pictures shortly, I don't have the arms at hand at the moment.

/Erik

I'm Lionel.

Hi Erik,

I am interested in ONLY the first arm .. the complete one from Italy.

Your thoughts ?

Lionel

I'm Erik.

I have had interest in buying the complete arm only and of course that is possible. The arm is now surplus to my needs so it has to go. No original box, no tools and not the original manual but I have it digitally and printed. Everything else is included and the arm is in excellent condition both functionally and visually. I'm looking for £600. New pictures should be upp by the end of the week.

/Erik

+ Reply to Thread