+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Teac UD-H01 Dac

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Teac UD-H01 Dac

Bought a while ago to tide me over when I was selling my JS Audio modded MF Tri Vista Dac. While not as rich a sound as the highly rated (and far more expensive) Tube based dac, it was still a very smooth operator that didn't do anything wrong. Now time to move it on. The headphone amp is also highly accomplished and a great bonus. If I didn't have a high end headphone setup already, I would keep it for that. Note that the volume knob will not control the line out, it's not a pre amp. The balanced outs are very good, I used them with my Parasound pre also sold recently.

The box etc is in the loft, I'll get it down later. The USB drivers are available on the Teac website IIRC, not sure you get a disc in the box probably as they were regularly updated anyway..

I'm asking £140 collected from N London (or meet in the centre). Postage available at buyer's cost and risk. If posting I won't include a power lead for fear of scratching the unmarked and very attractive case.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lawrence001; 26-05-2019 at 23:27.

I'm Lawrence.

Just dug out the box and it has a power lead (and basic RCA lead) safely separated from the dac so can include them in the post. Also confirmed there is no disc but instructions to download the driver online.

I'm Lawrence.

Ruarks here reduction bump.

I'm Lawrence.

This makes a lovely smooth non digital sounding combo with the Sony SACD player I'm also listing and they look great together in silver too. That's £200 for a really good digital source that plays SACDs too (direct from the player). Both boxed and near mint!

I'm Lawrence.

Sale on hold as this sounds better with my Ruarks than any of my other dacs. It was a bit warm with my Celestions but they've now sold and the dac that sounded best with them now sounds a bit thin in the mid with these. Funny old game...

I'm Lawrence.

Found a dac that goes with the Ruarks so bump for a great dac at £140 or transport and dac at £200.

+ Reply to Thread