+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 10

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Only just spotted this re-reading this thread. If the offer still stands Rich, I’ll happily do it. I’ll PM you. Thanks.
    Sent you an email
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Steve.

So, we done ten NEBO's honcho's! are we going on?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

OK, here are some photos from the day, with thanks to Steve (Floyddroid.) The original context/full report can be seen here.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    So, we done ten NEBO's honcho's! are we going on?
    Whey aye!
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Here’s to part 11!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

I like the unique isolation stands under the Radford. Bet they cost a bob or two.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I like the unique isolation stands under the Radford. Bet they cost a bob or two.
    I suspect we'll all be trying that at the weekend, after 4 coffees in the week!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

I Should have gone. There are four people in that room I recognise, as well as JacHawk's MAs. Mike, I didn't see you at first, what with the light bouncing off Alan's pants
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

I don't recognise anybody apart from Alan. Who's the guy on the left doing the 'wanker' gesture?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I suspect we'll all be trying that at the weekend, after 4 coffees in the week!
    I wouldn't risk standing my STA15 on four paper cups!
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast