+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 10

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ok cool, will bring them along.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I shall be bringing some small Sony speakers, I might try to bring some Neat s but have figure ou on getting them in the van along with the large valve amp.
    Can't manage to get the Neat speakers in as well as everything else

Will have small Sony speakers, CD, Dac, couple of phono stages, SUT, remote passive pre, class D power amp and finally the class A Ming Da valve amp.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

We can join forces if you like Alan, could use the OB's with your gear.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

Yes sure Ali, isn't that what NEBO is all about

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Just thought it would save you bringing speakers if space was tight. :-)

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

It warms my heart to see the spirit of NEBO already setting in even before the event.

I'm Steve.

Only a couple of days to go chaps. I am really excited about NEBO 10 as t is a milestone event. I plan to have a tootle along to the venue on Friday to try and organize the room by clearing chair and tables etc. As mentioned previously we need to make the best of the room and space we have and i would appreciate suggestions from attendee's of last years event. Good solid supports would be good if anyone has one or two they can bring along. I plan to get there in good time to get things kicked off so i may take a pair of small stand mounters to get things started before the serious gear arrives. Looking forwards to seeing you all. for those coming from afar have a safe journey. I look forwards to seeing you all and meeting any newbies or interested parties. See you down there...

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Too far for me, but this is fantastic, and exactly what this hobby and AoS should be about - hope you have a great bake-off, folks.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm John.

Really looking forward to this. Staying with family in Yorkshire at present and will be there bright and breezy on Saturday. My brother in law is coming along too to enjoy the day. There was no room in the car over from N. Ireland for anything big but I've brought my little BTE Passive preamp with Khozmo stepped attenuator if it's any use to anyone. It's designed for power amps with high input sensitivity so it gives you a usable volume range not just the first few degrees.

See you there!

I'm Rich.

I'll be along around midday...

Will fetch my Regas (veterans of many a NEBO) a battleship CD player, a little pre-power set up and a bunch of CDs, DAC and laptop.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast