+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 10

I'm Deleted.

I’m sorry, but I’m not joining another forum just so I can read about this event - can’t we just have it here?
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Wink wink nudge nudge comments about photos of certain kit, it was felt, required a reminder about the rules 'still in effect' regarding the source of the wink wink nudge nudge comments.

Hardly heavy handed to post a reminder.
    There was no wink wink, nudge nudge comments? It's was explained that banned brands that were at nebo may be preventing the photos being uploaded

What was wink wink nudge nudge about it?

Seems there was an explicit understanding of the rule?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    I’m sorry, but I’m not joining another forum just so I can read about this event - can’t we just have it here?
    Obviously not the full review as the restrictions on pictures and comments are preventing it.

You can have a diluted version of events here though.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Because people are getting fed up that content may be removed because there may or may not be an amp from a certain manufacturer in the photos. The proprietor of said amp has passed away ffs, time to stop all this crap and move on IMO.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

+1

The thorn has gone.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Because people are getting fed up that content may be removed because there may or may not be an amp from a certain manufacturer in the photos. The proprietor of said amp has passed away ffs, time to stop all this crap and move on IMO.
    Certain conditions need to be met before that can happen. They have not been met to date. So the ban continues.

I finds it hard to believe that there are no photos that can be shown without breaching the rules, but if that's the case then there it is.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Deleted.

I have no issue with the ban in question and would suggest that anybody writing about the event can surely work around it. If this means an edited version then I’m also fine with that.
    Account Deleted

I'm mick.

Steve said a few words before the event got underway which were touching and fair.We then went on to have a very good day ,especially towards the end of the evening.It seems to me that it somewhat spites those who would have liked to have attended,but because of issues such as distance etc , could not,are unable to see a few photo's.It will be a shame if politics spoil what is always a good day.
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Certain conditions need to be met before that can happen. They have not been met to date. So the ban continues.
    Here is the thing, you folks are members of this site and not the sites owner, or moderators, and as such while opinions are valid and listened to ultimately the site owner says what is and isn't ok. There is an ethos and a few rules and this is one that is still in effect. You don't like that I get it, but it is what it is and it was felt, note the plural, so not one view that while personal galleries can have photos of said unsaid kit and model number there, this thread was in danger of breaking the rule. There were hints at this, reference to some people not being able to post photos because they would break said rule. I wanted to remind folks about said rule to clarify the situation.

This thread should not become a bitch fest about that.
    Regards Neil

I'm Mel.

So the moderators/owners need to support Steve and those who attended the meeting in explaining the photos are not being displayed because of the site managers decsision and not Steve and attendees.

And also that this may affect the ability to post future phots of meetings.

Good to see Steve is posting elsewhere to avoid this #########.
    Last edited by walpurgis; 28-07-2019 at 18:23. Reason: Poor choice of words

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast