+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michell Gyro SE 2017 + Incognito Rega RB300 + Pederson Armboard + Michell Isobase

I'm Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff.

Default Michell Gyro SE 2017 + Incognito Rega RB300 + Hana SL + Pederson Armboard + Isobase

NB: Will sell elements individually but only after the deck is sold, giving the buyer the option of all the good bits on top. Please email me to express interest in anything. If no forum interest it will sadly all end up on eBay at inflated prices..

For sale;

Michell Gryo SE, boxed, Silver, 2017, standard power supply, working perfectly.

Incognito rewired Rega RB300 Tone Arm with WBT plugs

- Completely with Michell VTA Adjuster and Lock Nut

Michell Technoweight (with both weights)

Gert Pedersen Acrylic Arm board and Decoupling Kit

Michell Acrylic Isobase, boxed

£1500 for all above

£1000 for Gyro alone

£1900 with everything and Hana SL

Condition is excellent throughout. There are some minor marks here or there (like where the tonearm catch rubs on the arm and some minor*hairline scratches on the top of the platter), but nothing really worth noting. Cared for in a smoke free environment.

Collection much preferred, SE London where you can hear/see it up and running with a coffee. Can possibly deliver locally, or can be collected from the Wirral providing cleared funds.

I do have the original boxes so can be shipped at buyers risk. The Gyro box is missing some internal packaging, but I can package each element up individually and pack them in the box. Full setup instructions are available online.

A good option would be for you to book the collection through Overground Express who use DHL or DPD, and are the only third party bookers who will insure Hifi Equipment and to £3k value. I've used them plenty of times and have had great service throughout.

Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Last edited by The Chronicals; 24-05-2019 at 10:41.

bumped

Bump

I'm Norman.

This is an itch I'm trying to resist scratching. I'll PM you shortly
    Rosewood LP12 Lingo, Ittok LVIII, AT OC9/III, Pioneer N-50A Streamer, Beresford Caimen SEG, Yamaha CD-N301 CD/ Streamer.Puresound T10 & P10, Audio Synthesis Passion Ultimate passive preamp, Audio Synthesis Decade amp. Canor TP10 Headphone amp. Pair MF P150 amps
    Linn Keildh, Hiquphon Tweeter upgrade.With Kustone bases
    Solid core Silver interconnects. Silver plated solid core copper interconnects, KLE Silver and Neutrik plugs and K400 biwire cable. Norstone Bergen 2 table
    Mission Isoplat (anyone remember them?)Synology DS215 , Beyerdynamic DT 990's, ADL GT40 Alpha for ADC Duties.

Bank holiday bump

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread