+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Vintage Tannoy Cheviots

I'm Avinash.

Default FS: Vintage Tannoy Cheviots

My spring clear out continues with this pair of Tannoy Cheviots which are 12 inch HPD's. The drivers were refoamed 2-3 years ago and the speakers haven't had much use since, hence the reason for the sale. These speakers have sounded brilliant with all my valve and solid state amps but it was with my NCores (just sold) that was a match made in heaven. These go for silly money on the Bay and probably for a good reason too - their unbeatable sound quality! I am looking for £949, obviously collection only.
    fullsizeoutput_2f2 by themystical2012, on Flickrfullsizeoutput_2f1 by themystical2012, on Flickrfullsizeoutput_2f4 by themystical2012, on Flickrfullsizeoutput_2f7 by themystical2012, on Flickr

I'm Geoff.

Very nice, very nice price too. Proper Tannoys!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Avinash.

UP

I'm Martin.

Why are these and the 15'' Glenairs languishing about whilst instead people spend their money on tat speakers I wouldn't use for firewood?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Avinash.

Now sold subject to payment

+ Reply to Thread