+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Paradox Pulse Guard DL-103R

I'm Stephen.

Default FS: Paradox Pulse Guard DL-103R

Arguably the best incarnation of aftermarket DL-103R upgrades - comparable/better than the Zu DL-103R. See website for info and reviews:
    https://www.paradoxpulse.com/

I bought direct from Paradox in November 2017.
    I elected to have it “burned in” for 50 hours prior to delivery and I have put another 40 hours on it (I use a click counter) so not even run in yet. Paradox reckon it needs about 100 hours).

It’s not been used since I got my Denon DL-S1 and latterly the Decca Supergold. It’s crazy having such a good cartridge doing nothing hence the sale.

This is a specially selected DL-103R with balanced L & R outputs at 0.31 mV.

It will come in original packaging and carton with manual and certification.

I just checked with Terence Robinson at Paradox and these are currently selling at $600 USD plus shipping and import duties. Terence is currently unable to source these “Prime” balanced DL-103R’s.

I’m looking for £360 including Royal Mail special delivery to UK mainland.

Payment by Paypal gift/friends.

PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    Arguably the best incarnation of aftermarket DL-103R upgrades - comparable/better than the Zu DL-103R. See website for info and reviews:
    https://www.paradoxpulse.com/

I bought direct from Paradox in November 2017.
    I elected to have it “burned in” for 50 hours prior to delivery and I have put another 40 hours on it (I use a click counter) so not even run in yet. Paradox reckon it needs about 100 hours).

It’s not been used since I got my Denon DL-S1 and latterly the Decca Supergold. It’s crazy having such a good cartridge doing nothing hence the sale.

This is a specially selected DL-103R with balanced L & R outputs at 0.31 mV.

It will come in original packaging and carton with manual and certification.

I just checked with Terence Robinson at Paradox and these are currently selling at $600 USD plus shipping and import duties. Terence is currently unable to source these “Prime” balanced DL-103R’s.

I’m looking for £360 including Royal Mail special delivery to UK mainland.

Payment by Paypal gift/friends.

PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Withdrawn
    Always a little further

+ Reply to Thread