+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Michell Gyrodec, with Orbe Platter upgrade & HR Power supply and extras

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    OK as I said above things are moving fast.

Orbe platter upgrade SOLD
    SME arm plate SOLD
    SME de-coupling kit SOLD

Quite a bit of interest in the 'Pete's Pylon kit" so I expect this to go soon.

The other items have quite a few followers.
    Gyro SE SOLD
    HR Psu SOLD

AVALABLE

Michell SEcure Cover
    Pete’s Pyloyn with isolation feet, ceramic balls
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Gyro SE SOLD
    HR Psu SOLD
    Pete’s Pyloyn with isolation feet, ceramic balls SOLD

AVALABLE

Michell SEcure Cover
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

The Michell SEcure cover is still available.

It is in excellent condition, perfect for keeping dust off your Gyro or Orbe SE, I am surprised no one has snapped it up, these are £302 new.

I am feeling generous and will let it go for £150 to an AoS member plus P&P or you can collect.

I'm Adrian.

It is in excellent condition, perfect for keeping dust off your Gyro or Orbe SE, I am surprised no one has snapped it up, these are £302 new.

I am feeling generous and will let it go for £150 to an AoS member plus P&P or you can collect.
    Bumpty bump

I'm Adrian.

Come on chaps I can't believe no-one wants to protect their Gyro SE of Orbe SE

I'm Adrian.

I am feeling generous and will let it go for the first offer over £100 to an AoS member plus P&P or you can collect. This is an absolute bargain.

I'm Adrian.

I am feeling generous and will let it go for the first offer over £100 to an AoS member plus P&P or you can collect. This is an absolute bargain.
    Well all can think is that all you GyroSE and OrbeSE owners either have one of these or your turntables just gather dust. Surely one of you would like a nice cover in great condition to show your turntable off.

I'm Adrian.

Well all can think is that all you GyroSE and OrbeSE owners either have one of these or your turntables just gather dust. Surely one of you would like a nice cover in great condition to show your turntable off.
    ALL SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12