+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: SME 310 Tonearm In Rare Silver Finish - Extra Audio Origami Headshell Included

I'm Mark.

Default FS: SME 310 Tonearm In Rare Silver Finish - Extra Audio Origami Headshell Included

This was a project I had planned to do since December of 2018, but still not got round to it alas!

This was purchased from a lovely chap up in Scotland who purchased the arm new himself in November 2016, and then replaced it with the SME V 12" tonearm in the late summer, early autumn of 2018. Well cared for and in top shape.

The 310 arm is in the original box, never even took it out of the box myself as of yet!
    The SME 10" tonearm was a special order done in silver not the usual black for the 10" model, cost around £200 extra to have this package when new.

Tonearm comes with a brand new unused SME 1.2 metre black tonearm cable, and an extra headshell made specially by 'Audio Origami' for those slightly longer cartridges if needed (tonearm has the 'Audio Origami' headshell on it in the pictures attached).

The arm is in top shape having come from a hi fi loving home originally, only a small mark on the arm where it sat against the arm rest, seems to be a normal occurrence with these SME models!

All pictures of the arm on a Sony turntable are from the seller I purchased from in Scotland, boxed photo images are mine.
    Image 4. shows a white arrow pointing to the small mark where the arm sits up against the rest.

Looking for £1150 firm including recorded postage (pick up in Croydon area also possible). Payment either by bank transfer or Paypal friend/family option (same way I paid for the arm myself).
    No tire kickers, or low ballers please for what is a great price for an arm that would cost with the extra headshell double this amount. If it doesn't sell for the price I'm asking it can wait a while longer before I get around to finishing the project!

Any other queries please message me....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tdlt02; 16-05-2019 at 16:39.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Your photos do not comply with the new selling requirements for items over £250. Thumbnails are insufficient.

Please read the rules: https://theartofsound.net/forum/announcement.php?f=22
    Barry

I'm Mark.

Shall update tonight with new pictures then Barry, though I'm not David Bailey when it comes to catching the image!

Mark

I'm Adam.

any good?

"lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Mark.

Perfect Westflower, much appreciated...

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Are those the images of the actual arm you are selling Mark?
    Barry

montesquieu Guest

Nice. Not an SME fan really but that's a cool looking beast.

I'm Micky.

They look the same to me

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    They look the same to me
    Colour + proportions. 10in silver nicer than the 9in black ones IMO. For once the word rare is warranted, rather few of these around. Perfect on an SP10.

I'm Mark.

Yes, this is the actual tonearm for sale guys, beauty if I do say so myself(as well as rare).
    Mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast