+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: SME 310 Tonearm In Rare Silver Finish - Extra Audio Origami Headshell Included

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Mark.

Default FS: SME 310 Tonearm In Rare Silver Finish - Extra Audio Origami Headshell Included

This was a project I had planned to do since December of 2018, but still not got round to it alas!

This was purchased from a lovely chap up in Scotland who purchased the arm new himself in November 2016, and then replaced it with the SME V 12" tonearm in the late summer, early autumn of 2018. Well cared for and in top shape.

The 310 arm is in the original box, never even took it out of the box myself as of yet!
    The SME 10" tonearm was a special order done in silver not the usual black for the 10" model, cost around £200 extra to have this package when new.

Tonearm comes with a brand new unused SME 1.2 metre black tonearm cable, and an extra headshell made specially by 'Audio Origami' for those slightly longer cartridges if needed (tonearm has the 'Audio Origami' headshell on it in the pictures attached).

The arm is in top shape having come from a hi fi loving home originally, only a small mark on the arm where it sat against the arm rest, seems to be a normal occurrence with these SME models!

All pictures of the arm on a Sony turntable are from the seller I purchased from in Scotland, boxed photo images are mine.
    Image 4. shows a white arrow pointing to the small mark where the arm sits up against the rest.

Looking for £1150 firm including recorded postage (pick up in Croydon area also possible). Payment either by bank transfer or Paypal friend/family option (same way I paid for the arm myself).
    No tire kickers, or low ballers please for what is a great price for an arm that would cost with the extra headshell double this amount. If it doesn't sell for the price I'm asking it can wait a while longer before I get around to finishing the project!

Any other queries please message me....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tdlt02; 16-05-2019 at 16:39.

+ Reply to Thread