+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pioneer DV-717 x2

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Pioneer DV-717 x2

I have two Pioneer DV-717's up for sale

One has the original, and quite rare 'jog' type remote, the other one doesn't have a remote

Now the conditions of the sale... These are for pick-up only... and there will be no demonstration of the unit/s... sorry I just don't want to get involved for so little money... I can assure you they both work perfectly though

If you are happy with the condition of the sale then I'll let the one with the remote go for £20 and the one without the remote for £15... I used the 717's as transports for years and they are fantastic for that and neither of them ever missed a beat

I don't think I have the mains cables for either of them but if I find them you are welcome to it/them

If nobody want's them then I will be taking them to a charity shop or maybe Cash Converters
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Bargain! Lovely quality units. I have one myself (a rare black one).
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Well I thought so Geoff... for what you get they are very good indeed and I think you'd have to spend many hundreds to better them as a CD transport... and you get a great DVD player into the bargain...

These 717's were the flagship player at the time for Pioneer and I think they originally sold for £600-£900 which is a lot for a DVD player back in the day...

As you can see both mine are in the champagne finish which I happen to think looks lovely..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

The manual for the 717's are available online as well as the service manual

I think I have one 717 user manual but don't hold me to it...
    Bev

I will leave these 717's on here for just a few days before they go to charity...
    Bev

If anyone would like just the remote control I'm willing to sell that separately
    Bev

Here is the remote:

The Play, Pause, Stop etc buttons are illuminated by pressing the side 'Lighting' button
    Bev

Saturday bump...
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread