+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phone Numbers

Bigman80 Guest

Default Phone Numbers

Hi all,

Huawei, in their epic wisdom have managed to destroy my phone remotely. I have lost every phone number so, if you have mine, drop me a text with your name on.

Ta

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Hi Oliver
    Samsung did the same to me including all my pics and video's of my father in laws progress Grrrrr
    Turntable; Rega p8
    Cartridge; Alpheta mc
    Phono Stage; Rega Aria, Bigbottle 3 mm/mc
    Amplifier; Rega Elicit
    Speakers; Rega Rx3

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STD305M View Post
    Hi Oliver
    Samsung did the same to me including all my pics and video's of my father in laws progress Grrrrr
    Still have my pics but nothing else. Lucky I backed the pics up the other day

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by STD305M View Post
    Hi Oliver
    And some people think that using clouds for storage is OK! Huh!

Sorry to hear about your data loss.
    Dave

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Hi all,

Huawei, in their epic wisdom have managed to destroy my phone remotely. I have lost every phone number so, if you have mine, drop me a text with your name on.

Ta

How did they do that? A software update that wiped storage?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    And some people think that using clouds for storage is OK! Huh!

Sorry to hear about your data loss.
    Cloud storage is usually pretty safe. They gave backups and backups of backups.. Usually.
    I back my android to Google and flikr.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    How did they do that? A software update that wiped storage?
    No, they were investigating a fault on my phone and created a backup. They then reset my phone and it was empty lol

I'm Grant.

forgot to back up media.. if its android sign up for google photos. if you have a google account its easy. then set it to back up everything pic wise you take.. you can then delete the crap later.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

09845 754 550. Call us ASAP - we've been worried about you, thought you might be poorly.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Hi all,

Ta

Did you not back your contacts up to your Google account?
    That's where all my contacts are.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast