Hi there, new to the forum, just saying Hi.

After years of not really listening to music due to life and work, i unexpectedly had some days off recently, and got my old student hifi stuff out. Really been enjoying my time listening.

I have a 3m by 4m room where I am able to shut the door and listen. It is full of the usual spare room junk. Im listening to flac files from my computer, into a cambridge audio P500/C500, into mission 701s. This was stuff I bought years ago, from richer sounds, knowing nothing at all.

One thing I particularly enjoy at the moment is listening to music that has previously passed me by. For example, I've used todays day off to listen to some Pink Floyd, Philip Glass, and Vijay Iyer.

I have promised myself to not spend anything for a while, until I get a chance to actually hear different equipment and try and decide based on experience, rather than written reviews alone. We will see if I can stick to that!

Having said that, does anyone have any recommendations where I can hear different equipment? I suppose its going to be second hand hifi shops. I am in South London.

Thanks

Joe