I am thinking about upgrading my speakers at home. My music system is now located in a much larger open plan space, measuring roughly 10m x 8m by 3m (c 8500 cubic feet!) which is not a perfect rectangle. The kit is located about halfway down the long side and faces slightly away from centre into a sitting area. This is not a dedicated listening space, but I will listen to plenty of music either seated or whilst working in the kitchen.

I have a system of Cymbol separates (see below) designed by Tony Brady, formerly Onix and now Exposure, plus B&W 603 S2 floorstanders. The Cymbols sound (and look!) great, as do the B&Ws, but I am wondering if a different set of speakers might fill the space better. I get 60w output from the amps currently but I am in the process of picking up a second so I can bi-amp my speakers. I get a very easy sound to listen to at the moment: warm but detailed and a bit of heft when required. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, listening to classical/choral as well as jazz/rock/pop.

I would appreciate any thoughts on speakers which might fill my space. They need to be relatively easy to drive and able to cope with a broad range of music. I’ve been recommended Spendor SP2/3R2s, but I’ve not been able to track any down. Any other ideas?

System:
Cymbol CDP6 CD player
Cymbol CDAB1 DAB tuner
Cymbol CA3 integrated amp
Cymbol CP3 power amp
B&W 603 S2 speakers