I'm Chris.

last one .

[IMG][/IMG]
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post

looking good after a clean up.
    Looks very nice. Are you borrowing the Split Phase or has it to go off for repair? I see you have some Puresound gear, did you know that Guy Sargeant of Puresound was involved in making Voyd turntables, he is very helpful and useful info.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Looks very nice. Are you borrowing the Split Phase or has it to go off for repair? I see you have some Puresound gear, did you know that Guy Sargeant of Puresound was involved in making Voyd turntables, he is very helpful and useful info.
    Oh yes I know Guy, he's been great to deal with, I've met him a few times now, and yes I did know he was involved with the Voyd.
    The split phase psu has to be boxed up and sent off, so I am unable to listen at the moment.
    Chris

I'm Adrian.

OK, I have sent you a PM about some stuff, although you may already be aware of it.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    OK, I have sent you a PM about some stuff, although you may already be aware of it.
    Oh thanks.
    Chris

I'm Nari.

Do you know how much the new Audionote TT3 is going to retail at? I did hear a figure around the 6k mark but that may have changed and there must be a reference version.
    Not sure of the final price generally one has to always expect a higher rrp than anticipated. I owned the tt3 reference with the three box psu I never really liked it it was quite clinical and dry I preferred the voyd reference but you know how it is its about system matching as much as anything else.

Today I am listening to the Kodo Beat with airtangent and etsuro gold its a stunning combination really something. I have decided to sell the my Kronos pro turntable its too clinical and matter of fact for me. Its a well regarded turntable but not for me.
    Last edited by Vrajbasi; 11-05-2019 at 15:15.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Neil.

Oh yes I know Guy, he's been great to deal with, I've met him a few times now, and yes I did know he was involved with the Voyd.
    The split phase psu has to be boxed up and sent off, so I am unable to listen at the moment.
    Was he, thought it was Guy Adams Certainly Guy S worked with Audio Innovations, during the same time period, but I was unaware that Guy S worked on Voyds.
    Regards Neil

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Was he, thought it was Guy Adams Certainly Guy S worked with Audio Innovations, during the same time period, but I was unaware that Guy S worked on Voyds.
    Guy S I was told went to Uni with Guy Adams and was involved with Voyd early on and from what you say at Audio Innovations as well.

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Yes it was Guy Adams, Guy Sergeant was involved though only early on I believe, then went to Audio innovations.
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast