+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volumio PRIMO Audio streamer review

I'm Josie.

Update now added to OP.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Andre.

Hi to all,
    Just a quick update on the travelling Primo unit... It safely arrived at the 2nd in line member.
    I guess we should have some more news soon.
    As one member dropped out, there is only 1 more left in line.

I guess we can extend the offer if more are interested but expect 3-4 weeks waiting time.

regards
    The best software and now hardware...
    VOLUMIO.org
    Ask for Andre.

I'm Josie.

It would be great to know what Edward thought of it.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    It would be great to know what Edward thought of it.

Bump!

I'm Josie.

Thanks for the bump.

Who has this unit now please?

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Thanks for the bump.

Who has this unit now please?

I was somewhere near the top of the list and been waiting for months to see it, I did try to contact Marco but got now response, does anyone know what's happening with it?
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Josie.

I'll find out.

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Edward.

I had to send the unit back to Andre as it developed a small fault. My understanding was that Andre would be sending another unit to the next in line.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I had to send the unit back to Andre as it developed a small fault. My understanding was that Andre would be sending another unit to the next in line.
    Did you have it long enough to form any kind of opinion?

I'm Josie.

Aah.. Okay

Hmm.. That's unfortunate.

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast