+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For May

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    From my bedroom window

That would have been a shit stag night - they're clearly all underage...
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

It's better than what you usually pull, though!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Don't get many pelicans or zebra in the jungle tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Don't get many pelicans or zebra in the jungle tho
    No roads so no need for them.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Grant.

Although it comes from the Sanskrit jangla, meaning dry arid ground oddly, although in most areas of Asia it mean dense vegitation.
    So you would find some zebra in jangla. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

I spent most of the afternoon fitting windows in a south facing bay, but didn't get much sun - the !00 year-old avalanche of dust and crap that dropped out of the cavity onto me head proved to be a very effective sun block. I looked like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins, but without the Walpurgis accent.
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Grant.

already 13c here and to go up to 20c.. will be out on my seat watching the birds
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

18C here and rising. Will be a nice day.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Same here, it's expected to reach 23C.

Did some gardening yesterday. Usually I hate gardening in general, but with the sunny weather and a little breeze blowing, it was quite enjoyable. Hell I must be getting old - I'll be making regular visits to the garden centre if I don't watch out!
    Barry

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

The clincher is when you begin staring lovingly at 'comfy slippers', with velcro straps, trousers with elasticated waists, and 'extra roomy' outdoor footwear...

Choose what you'd like for Christmas: https://www.cosyfeet.com/mens-extra-wide-footwear

Nothing wrong with a bit of gardening , at ANY age - it's a great way of staying fit, and getting your backside away from the TV or hi-fi!

Marco
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast