+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 290

Thread: Crap Weather For May

  1. #1
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 55,825
    I'm Grant.

    Default Crap Weather For May

    May here and weather has taken a tumble up here. Just about managed 11c today and its to get colder as week goes on. Frost predicted overnight so if youve planted young uns up here they could get killed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

    **Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  2. #2
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Harold Hill, Romford, Essex

    Posts: 6,043
    I'm tired.

    Default

    A mainly bright day. Spent a bit more time clearing ‘Ivy corner’ (can’t take it all down as it’s the only thing holding the fence up).

    Before



    After (doesn’t look much different but filled my green bin)


  3. #3
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 55,825
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    Looks much tidier
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

    **Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  4. #4
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 87,047
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    May here and weather has taken a tumble up here. Just about managed 11c today and its to get colder as week goes on. Frost predicted overnight so if youve planted young uns up here they could get killed
    Lol... Totally different here. It's mostly been a lovely sunny day (as it currently is now - just in from watering the plants in the garden), but had a few spots of rain earlier, and currently 17°C. More of the same is forecast tomorrow. I'll see if I can blow some warmth up your way!

    Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

    BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

  5. #5
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 3,863
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol... Totally different here. It's mostly been a lovely sunny day (as it currently is now - just in from watering the plants in the garden), but had a few spots of rain earlier, and currently 17°C. More of the same is forecast tomorrow. I'll see if I can blow some warmth up your way!

    Marco.
    Stay indoors Grant - Marco's "warmth" will smell like poo
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

  6. #6
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: Sunny Portsmouth

    Posts: 7,963
    I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Stay indoors Grant - Marco's "warmth" will smell like poo
    You just make me laugh Steve.. you have a way with words that get's me...
    Bev


    Mark Levinson N°.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N°.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

  7. #7
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 3,863
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    A mainly bright day. Spent a bit more time clearing ‘Ivy corner’ (can’t take it all down as it’s the only thing holding the fence up).

    Before



    After (doesn’t look much different but filled my green bin)

    Shame really - "Ivy Corner" sounds like a part of the IOM TT circuit, or a nice name for a cottage, while "Corrugated Iron Sheet Corner" just sounds like somewhere to put your sheets of corrugated iron

    Just kidding, it looks a lot tidier, just needs a couple of small planters with some ivy in them.
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

  8. #8
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Harold Hill, Romford, Essex

    Posts: 6,043
    I'm tired.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Shame really - "Ivy Corner" sounds like a part of the IOM TT circuit, or a nice name for a cottage, while "Corrugated Iron Sheet Corner" just sounds like somewhere to put your sheets of corrugated iron

    Just kidding, it looks a lot tidier, just needs a couple of small planters with some ivy in them.
    It's actually corrugated plastic (like that's better?) & I'm alright for Ivy thanks.

  9. #9
    Join Date: Sep 2018

    Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

    Posts: 152
    I'm Ivo.

    Default

    Grant,
    Come to Greece and have some sun. The weather is fine - 22c.
    Ivo

    Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

  10. #10
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 3,863
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primare View Post
    Grant,
    Come to Greece and have some sun. The weather is fine - 22c.
    Ivo

    -22c? No wonder it looks deserted, everyone's indoors keeping warm

    Actually I'll stick with your home country, back to Sunny Beach in five weeks - warm sunshine, 80p a pint for Kamenitza, and 2 leva for a plastic solar powered hula girl to keep my current one company. What's not to like?
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •