+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye bye Sky

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Virgin Full House package fanboy here!

Nothing to touch their broadband speed, and it's also very reliable. As a major footy fan, and especially as I support a Scottish team, with Scottish football getting hee-haw coverage here, I *need* Sky and BT Sports, to watch Celtic games, so could never do without them

Plus, with the Virgin Full House package, I have access to both Sky and Virgin movies, which is ample for me. I love a good film, but don't watch them *that* often, so have no real interest in Prime or Netflix, as I'd never use them often enough to warrant the subscription. I'm more likely to spend the dosh instead on some good 4K Blurays!

As they say, different strokes for different folks....

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Andy.

I wanted to go with Virgin but around here I do not know anyone who has had nothing but trouble.
    Will leave it for another year and hopefully all the issues will have been sorted then might look to it.

Don't just use Netflix and Amazon for movies but also watch a lot of series on them also!
    Main system:

Digital.
    Philips DCC 730.
    Analogue.
    Michell Orbe with arm decoupling kit & Pete's Pylons. AudioNote Arm 1 V2. Goldring Elite MC and Firebottle OTP MKII Phono Amp
    Lenco L75 in Birch ply plinth. Linn Basik Plus. A&R P77 cart (Paratrace by Expert) VSPC MM Phono Amp
    Network Player.
    Raspberry PI plus IQAudio DAC+ plus Pi NAS Server
    Amp.
    Pure Sound A30
    Speakers
    Reiver Jenna floor standers
    HeadPhones.
    Sennheiser HD545 Ref, HD600, HD477
    Backup Speakers.
    Heybrook HB1, TDL RTL2, Some home made concotion...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12