+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlas Cables

I'm Shane.

Default Atlas Cables

Anyone here using Atlas Speaker cables, Interconnects etc? Any good?

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Shaun.

Hey Up Shane I've been using Atlas Hyper interconnects for a good few years now. I have compared them to many others but the Hyper cables are bloody stunning. I use them between DAC and preamp and also pre to power. The sound is full and strong and the stereo image is huge and very wide in comparison to QED interconnects and also cheaper Atlas (Equator) interconnects.
    Last edited by Haselsh1; 26-04-2019 at 18:14. Reason: Addition

I'm Dominic.

They are good, well made, simple no nonsense cables that are not pumped up with any hype.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    Hey Up Shane I've been using Atlas Hyper interconnects for a good few years now. I have compared them to many others but the Hyper cables are bloody stunning. I use them between DAC and preamp and also pre to power. The sound is full and strong and the stereo image is huge and very wide in comparison to QED interconnects and also cheaper Atlas interconnects.
    By any chance. Have you tried the cheaper 'Element' interconnects?

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Shaun.

No Shane only the Equator ones.

I'm Shane.

Thanks, Shaun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Wayne.

I’ve got a pair I no longer use, think they’re pretty well made and work well. I’ll check the model name and let you know.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    Hey Up Shane I've been using Atlas Hyper interconnects for a good few years now. I have compared them to many others but the Hyper cables are bloody stunning. I use them between DAC and preamp and also pre to power. The sound is full and strong and the stereo image is huge and very wide in comparison to QED interconnects and also cheaper Atlas (Equator) interconnects.
    I'm using Hyper 3.0 speaker cables, which I'm happy with (although I haven't compared with others with these speakers), and my interconnects are still old Equators. Probably worth upgrading these then?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998_mk2 View Post
    Anyone here using Atlas Speaker cables, Interconnects etc? Any good?

S.
    In my view they offer great performance for an ‘affordable’ price. I’ve used them for years and still a fan, that’s why I sell them
    Kingscote Audio
    www.kingscoteaudio.co.uk

I'm Dave.

Atlas cables are all excellent and good value. The secret is the purity of Copper and as you go up the ranges, the construction is that much better than most other makes.

The Element Superior Integra incons have been very popular with my customers.

The only negative, as far as I am concerned, are the hard to remember names.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast