+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fs : Dynaudio audience 52 speakers

I'm richard.

Default Fs : Dynaudio audience 52 speakers

decided to sell these classics. I brought these new from Bartlett's many years ago. I still have the original receipt and the original box and packing. They still sound fantastic and are true Dynaudio's. I've never had a problem with them though they have never been driven hard - that's down to the wife....

Their condition is excellent - there are no marks, scratches, scuffs anywhere. The drivers are in the same condition. The bases sport some small spot stains where they have been blu-tacked onto stands. I tried to photograph them unsuccessfully. Importantly, the veneer is not scratched and they are in 'cherrywood'.

I'm looking for £300 which is fair for these classic and immaculate speakers. Best that they are collected from Essex (near Stansted) though they could be couriered should you wish to organise that.

Let me know if u want any more pictures or have questions and I'll sort that out.

I'll add some specs later....
    Last edited by struth; 25-04-2019 at 13:13.

I'm richard.

Some more pics....
    Last edited by struth; 25-04-2019 at 13:14.

I'm richard.

Here's some additional stuff for those who aren't familiar with the 52's:

From WHF > https://www.whathifi.com/features/wa...ence-52-review

From Dynaudio and other sources :

Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 86 dB
    IEC Long Term Power Handling: 150 W
    Impedance: 4 Ohms
    Weight: 6.9 kg
    Dimensions (W x H x D): 204 x 330 x 256 mm

The Dynaudio Audience 52, as the model 42, is a further development of its justly renown and award winning predecessor, the Audience 50. The 52 not only improved on the high performance standard of the model 50 through several driver and cabinet enhancements, it set a new benchmark for compact audio loudspeakers in its class. The Audience 52 cabinet is internally lined with bitumen to eliminate coloration and the effects of resonance, while its class-leading drivers are integrated into a resonance-absorbing MDF baffle. The 17cm MSP mid/woofer is driven by Dynaudio's 75mm aluminum voice-coil, and its advanced 28mm soft-dome tweeter also employs an ultra-light aluminum coil. With its advanced performance capabilities and relatively compact dimensions, the Audience 52 delivers a clean, precise and dynamic sound - in music or home theater system applications - with a powerful presentation that will impress even in large rooms.

From high-quality compact monitors to large-scale floorstanding towers, from two-channel audiophile to multi-channel home theater applications, the Audience line delivers a wide variety of models to meet a wide range of applications, while always delivering a level of performance synonymous with Dynaudio. As with all Dynaudio loudspeaker models, each Audience loudspeaker features model-specific drivers, manufactured by and proprietary to Dynaudio. All while delivering a performance that is instantly recognizable as that of a true Dynaudio. There is simply no other loudspeaker in this class that offers anywhere near the value or refinement of the Audience. The advanced driver technologies ensure that each Audience model achieves a high level of performance and value, and will deliver a faithful musical reproduction for many years to come. In the Danish tradition of fine craftsmanship, each Audience model is manufactured in a fine natural wood veneer. With the wide range of model variants and the choice of Maple, Cherry, Rosewood or Black Ash natural veneer finish, an Audience system can easily be integrated into any system, in any room and mesh perfectly with any décor.

Award winning 2-way bookshelf speaker
    High quality bookshelf speaker at an affordable price
    The performance of a floorstander in a bookshelf package
    Available in four finishes Cherry, Rosewood, Maple and Black Ash
    Recommended power handling from 25-65 Watts

I'm Geoff.

You need to display full sized images Richard, not thumbnails, as these are offereed at over £250. Check the rules. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm richard.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    You need to display full sized images Richard, not thumbnails, as these are offereed at over £250. Check the rules. Thanks.
    OK thanks Geoff; will do once I've sorted how to do that.

I did the Ad on a mobile and it wasn't easy or quick especially with timeouts etc !

cheers, richard

I'm Geoff.

Richard, you can leave the thumbnails if it suits, but at least one front and one back full sized photo will need to be shown in addition.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Pics added now...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm richard.

Nice one Grant ! thanks again for being so helpful - much appreciated !

I'm Grant.

welcome
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm richard.

Bump bump for these lovely 52's !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast