Great sounding and versatile machine, I've used it occasionally (ie a few times a year) for the last 8 years as the CD/SACD player in my headphone system up north, but its great strength is as a CD transport (inc CD R/RW) using the digital coax out, and as an SACD player with both stereo and surround capability from the gold plated RCA outs. It also makes a great DVD player apparently although I've not used that since I tested it when I purchased it from the first owner about 8 years ago who apparently didn't use it much either. While it predates HDMI it does have high quality S video out for those who are into that sort of thing. Perhaps most importantly it has video circuit and display off options to use as a dedicated music player.

It has been faultless since I bought it. It comes in great boxed condition apart from a few light marks on the top and slight evidence of a leaky battery in the remote (with no affect on its functionality).

It's available for collection near Durham until tomorrow (Saturday) morning and then North London in a few weeks tbc when I can get it down in the car.

I'm asking a fair £75. Can look into postage at buyer's cost and risk but would rather wait to gauge interest first.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk